little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Monday, July 24, 2006

New girl

Well I did get the job and I started today. I wasn't at all anxious until I got within about 100m of the place then I felt a little bubble rising. I have felt a bit tired but OK. I think I was tired anyway as I've been to a wedding over the weekend.

About 1pm I started to feel a bit of tension, but ate my lunch and it went away. Sometimes it's easy to forget that BM is in charge of all the physical things like telling you when to eat, drink, get cool, get warm, rest or be active.

It's hot and I need a rest now as it's back to work tomorrow. I think this is going to be easier than I anticipated.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 pm, Blogger Little Miss Bristol said...

Thanks mistertones, good luck to your wife.

Miss B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home