little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Thursday, June 22, 2006

4 weeks clear

I haven't had any chemical memories or fatigue to contend with since the 25th May - that's 4 whole weeks! Chemical memories and fatigue are the only remaining remnants of anything that connects me to M.E.

The only thing remaining when I don't have these things, is low stamina that I am building up slowly and the normal tiredness that goes with it. Anybody having had a long term illness will have low stamina that they need to build up slowly, so I do feel like I've nearly cracked it.

I've had a lot of chemical memories to deal with over the last 4 months resulting in an increase in fatigue, but it seems I have cleared the decks quite a lot now and my body is starting to behave normally on a week-to-week basis rather than for a stretch of a few days at a time.

I'm sure something will pop up at some time in the future. I'm hoping to drive to Plymouth in a week or so, which is a two and a half hour journey, so maybe that will trigger something, or it might be something out of the blue like last time. Anyway, I know how to deal with them quickly these days, so I'm not worried about it.

BUT...how exciting!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 pm, Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

YIPPEE! You're doing just FAB, Miss B!=) Delighted for you!

I've just got pesky tension, no CMs as such. I don't get fatigue or anything like that, (apart from sinus headaches caused by builtt up frustration, but that pre-dates my ME and MT, so it's something to keep an eye on. Just wish this tension would buzz off, but I guess it's serving the same purpose as your residual symptoms are.

Onwards and upwards to us all doign M/RT and let there be no stopping us!

=)

Elisabeth=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home