little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

6

6 weeks clear.

Still been busy. Weather has wiped me out a bit, but only as much as others.

Got an interview for a summer job next week. It's 10-12 hours per week, so that will be about double what I'm doing now. It's not all with young people so it should be a bit less tiring.

Feel like I'm on track for my plan to be off benefits and New Deal by the end of the year. Hoping to continue temping in the School I'm working in, from September then in January get a permanent job working 15-20 hours per week. On top of that I'm hoping to go freelance as a photographer gradually over the next year aswell. I don't intend to go back to working full time in one job, I think I need the variety and flexiblity and less of the stress that 37hrs per week gives you. I want to have time and energy to do the things that I want and that I enjoy doing.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 pm, Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

Yippee again!

I'm now 3 months clear, (although I've had no real fatigue for more like 6 months already), and am now back at normal stamina again.

Looking forward to your 1 year clear post!=)

E.xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home