little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

5 weeks clear

Still no symptoms. I've been so busy too. I'm operating at the top end of my energy bracket at the moment and I'm starting to feel quite tired, but I'm good. I know I need to take it down a peg or two, so I'm not going to my dance class tonight.

Things keep feeling slightly different. I keep waiting to reach my limit...but I'm only just getting there after just over 2 weeks of doing something every day. I've done so much, I can hardly believe it's my life, not someone elses. Yesterday, I was on duty at the gallery for 2 hours in the morning, then I went to work for 2 hours in the afternoon and in the evening I went to my Spanish Class for 2 hours. I went to work today too.

Sleep is getting more and more like normal. I sleep for 8 or 9 hours straight through and even if I've been really tired, I feel refreshed from sleep the next day. Sometimes I'm still a bit tired in the morning, but I'm so far away from the fatigue I used to get, it's unbelievable.

There's not much to write about in terms of how I'm applying Reverse Therapy to my life. It seems to be part of who I am now and is obviously working a treat.

Anyway, I am tired, so I need to go and get away from this computer for a while, before I fry my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home