little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tired Tuesday

I've been a bit tired over the last few days and quite fatigued today, which is a bit of a surprise as I've hardly done anything. I've been having vivid dreams too. I think there's some underlying anxieties floating around at the moment.

I had an interview booked next week for a job with a photographic studio, but have been feeling that my skills are not up to what they want. It is a specific job using Photoshop and I'm not that up on it at the moment. It's also completely computer based work and I still have some negative chemical memories related to using computers and they make me tired really quickly.

I've got a photoshoot on Thursday for my bf's company, photographing a couple of local celebrities. I'm also assisting another photographer on Friday on a shoot he is doing for a BBC magazine.

I think all of this new stuff has been causing me some anxiety resulting in some fatigue.

The employment agency phoned me up earlier and offered me some regular work as a teaching assistant for the next month. It's just 2 hours per day and its work that I know I can do and have done in the past, so it feels a lot easier than all the photography stuff. I decided to take it and bin the interview at the photography studio. I've also decided to do a short course in photoshop starting in June, to try to improve my skills and hopefully do something about being able to use computers in a work environment. I can apply to the photographic studio when I feel more confident in my photoshop skills.

I can feel that I've made the right decision regarding the jobs and hope that the fatigue has gone by tomorrow as I'm working in a nursery in the afternoon. I really enjoy that and the kids really make me laugh - great therapy!

Things seem to be changing really quickly at the moment. It's taking a bit of getting used to, but it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home