little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Friday, March 24, 2006

2 days of fatigue

Last weekend I had a very normal weekend. I went over to my bf's on Friday night, we had a meal and some wine, stayed in. On Saturday I just mooched about and on sunday spent a few hours with my bf and went out for a wander. When we got back to his, I needed a lie down for 10mins, which turned into an hour, I felt really tired.

On Monday I had a 9am start at college and felt a bit fatigued after. On Tuesday another 9am start and felt really fatigued for the rest of the day, so had a chilled day on Wednesday, but went belly dancing on Wed night. This seems to shift fatigue for me sometimes as long as I don't go overboard with it. It worked this time.

On Thursday we went out for the day. We went to Sand Bay and the last time I was there in June 05, I had fatigue (the kind where all you can do is lie on the sofa) for 2 days after. This time we walked the same amount, went for lunch then to Weston to play in the arcade on the pier. Lots of fun.

This morning I got up and went to work for an 8am start. So although I've had a fairly fatigue-ey week, I've still been able to go to college, dancing, go out for the day and go to work for 5 hours. Not bad really. I haven't felt my best, but just dropped down a few gears rather than having to stop completely and start from scratch.

I think I'm probably over my blip. I'll have to pay a bit more attention to BM, I misjudged it the week before last and it caused me a bit of grief, but I seem to have popped back up now. I think a lot of that was body anxiety about work, which is calming down the more I do it. I am able to sleep the night before I work now and not get anxious and exhausted before I even start.

I'm off to watch a football match tomorrow and then on Monday I'm going to North Devon for one of those holidays that 'The Sun' does for peanuts. I'm really looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home