little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Sunday, December 03, 2006

things are finally settling down

I have NEVER in my life experienced such a traumatic move. I struggled with it before I moved with all the planning and the fear, then I found the physical side of moving quite tough and pulled the muscles in my back and after the move I found the emotional side of moving in with my boyfriend quite challenging.

I can remember back at the beginning of September I started to wobble and it has continued in one way or another up until this week. Last week I had a horrendous day and thought I'd had a relapse but it turned out it was my period and PMS exagerating all of my anxieties and draining all my energy. I arranged to work from home for the next week as I had felt so crap. On Tuesday I had some injections as I am going to India in a week, then something really interesting happened...on Wednesday I felt the best I had in ages. I think I've been carrying so much stress and anxiety (even about going on holiday and injections) that I haven't felt 'normal' for months.

I'm finally feeling good again after 3 months of turmoil. I haven't had a relapse, I just freaked myself out. It's been incredibly hard and I really thought I'd blown it last week. My biggest barrier to my health is my anxiety and the chemical memories that relate to past upsets. I can't wait to learn LP so I can put this all to bed.

Like I said, I'm off to India on Saturday and I know that I will be able to enjoy it now. It's going to be a really significant thing for me because my ill health started after I returned from a trip to India 5 years ago. It feels really good to be doing it and almost like I can pick up where I left off last time, but this time take a different route.

I feel like I've finally arrived at a point where I can just enjoy my new home and enjoy living with my partner and stop being so stressed. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home