little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Monday, October 03, 2005

Gigs

At the beginning of the year I wrote a list of things that I wanted to try and do. They were all things that I have been unable to do for the last 3 years. On my list was to go to a gig.

On February 14th this year, I achieved that goal. I went to a gig. On the day, I had to rest all day so that I could go. My boyfriend picked me up and dropped me home. I managed to stay at the venue for 2 hours, in a very noisy environment (obviously) and was completely exhausted afterwards. The next day I was really fatigued and the day after that I was less so, but still having a hangover from the event.

I have been to a few gigs inbetween and each time I have noticed an improvement in how I have managed it.

Last night I went to another gig, it was to see Goldfrapp. The gig was fantastic! In the daytime, I went to Morrisons to get a few bits of shopping. Then I drove over to my boyfriends and spent a few hours with him. Then I drove us to the gig, stayed for 3 hours till the end, drove him home then myself. I was pretty knackered.

I expected to feel very tired if not fatigued today, but I just feel a weeny bit tired. I put the alarm on, fully expecting to turn it off and go back to sleep, but I was able to get up. This is fantastic!

My ablitity to drive has really improved, my stamina is getting better by the month and the best thing of all, I am starting to be able to enjoy the things that make me happy, without having a payback from them.

I'm off to college later. Definitely would not have been able to go to college the day after a gig before the summer.

One very happy bunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home