little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Confusing

I've had a bit of a confusing week. I had to get up at 7.30am on Monday to go to college (urgh!), which my body didn't like very much, so by about 12 I was quite tired. Thing is I stayed up til 2am on Saturday night aswell. I wasn't really sure if my tiredness felt like M.E. or normal tired, so I didn't do any RT. I was tired on Tuesday aswell, but again, wasn't sure.

I also had a mix up with my meds. I went to take my 20mg of Amitriptyline on Tuesday evening and discovered that they had reordered Temazepam by mistake. I only took Temazies in a very difficult patch last year and definitely should not get it on repeat prescription. Anyway, the thing is I had run out of Amitriptyline and tried to sleep without it, but no luck, so ended up having to take half of a Temazie. End result, woke up feeling groggy and a bit tired yesterday. Again, I didn't do any RT on this.

I'm not so certain of what is a symptom that requires RT action and what isn't at the moment. Maybe that is because my symptoms are becoming more subtle, maybe its because I'm not actually having symptoms or maybe its because I'm using my head and not bodymind to work it out. Not sure, bit confused.

Anyway, on a positive note, I tried something really adventurous last night. I went to a Belly Dancing class. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but have been scared of over doing it as it can be quite energetic. The class was a beginners one so wasn't particularly strenuous (for a healthy person!). We just learned how to hold our arms, move our hips and shake our bums, but I worked up a sweat. Although my arms and legs ached and I got stitch it my side, I managed the class. My sleep last night was a bit disturbed, but I don't feel too bad today. My muscles ache just about everywhere, but its not unbearable, feels like a healthy ache and I am tired but not fatigued. fingers crossed that I don't get a backlash in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home