little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Thursday, September 01, 2005

bug

Just spoke to my friend Sarah, who has been ill over the weekend with a stomach bug. I saw her on Wednesday last week, before I had my flare up. My flare up began with diarrhoea and then I felt wobbly, fatigued and had a craggy headache for few days, just like Sarah!

I kind of wondered if it was a bug but it didn't develop so thought it must be the M.E. Now I think my body was fighting it off and that's why I felt so horrible. It's a bit wierd when your body starts to react normally to things - think it's a good sign.

That also explains why the RT didn't seem to fit and why, when I actually remembered to do it, bodymind was very quiet. It's really hard not to get into analysing it all and that is obviously what I do. Must remember to go with the feelings - the gut feelings (hee hee!).

1 Comments:

At 9:03 am, Blogger L-A said...

Hello - I have come across your blog and found it very interesting. I am currently getting MRT and keeping a blog here - http://mickeltherapy.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home