little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Monday, July 25, 2005

My body mind

It's quite difficult to get a grasp on what 'body mind' is, but I think I've kind of got my head around it now.

For me, it's my inner voice that comes from my stomach area. I sometimes get a physical sensation in my belly when bodymind it trying to tell me something. It's not like wind or the feeling of your food being digested, but like the feeling you get when you have butterflys, or experience disappointment and feel it in your gut.

Sometimes is hard to hear bodymind because its just not speaking to me at that time. It's not so much about thinking, but about feeling. Instead of trying to work it out in my head, I try to switch the head off and go with my gut feeling.

An example is: I went for a walk in the park, got tired and needed to sit down. I found a bench and sat on it. Inside me, there was a kind of child saying, 'I want to lie on the grass under the tree', so I took that to be my bodymind and just did it.

I don't know if you are supposed to feel an immediate improvement in energy or whether this is just retraining your hypothalamus, but I'm happy to go along with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home