little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Friday, August 12, 2005

Bizzarre

Two months ago on 14th June, my boyfriend took me to Sand Bay near Weston. We walked on the beach, had lunch in Grandma's cafe and then went to a pub for a game of pool. I was out of the house for 6 hours. It was the first time I had been out of Bristol in 15 months. By the time I got home I had tension in my neck, a headache and puffy eyes, a foggy brain and felt knackered, which are my initial M.E. symptoms. The next day I was really tired all day (m.e. tired), my sleep was disturbed and the day after that I was still a bit tired too.

Yesterday on 11th August I got up at 8.30, feeling refreshed from sleep had my breakfast and got ready for the day. I drove to Fishponds to do some banking, then my friend came over and I drove into town and did a bit of shopping. We then had a coffee (with caffeine - body now reacting normally to it) and sat in the sun. Then we went to the Ostrich pub and sat in the sun for another hour or so eating a baguette and having a shandy (never would have had alcohol in the day time or even at all a few months ago) and a long chat. Then I went to whiteladies rd to pick up some photographs. After that I went swimming. I came home had a shower and then some tea before my boyfriend came over to take me to the pub. Was a bit tired in the pub (but wasn't certain if it was M.E. tired or normal tired as did have tension in neck from swimming) so was home by 10ish and then went to bed.

OK, that might not sound like a hectic day to a healthy person, but to me, its pretty unbelievable. I woke up this morning after a good nights sleep and I feel fine, a little bit groggy, but I remember feeling like this after I had done lots when I was well. It's quite bizzarre. I think that I can honestly now say that the RT is having an effect as I have never experienced this kind of ability and wellness since I became ill 3-4 years ago.

I know it doesn't really make sense, I'm still a bit wierded out by the whole thing and still think it sounds bonkers. BUT, since I've been using the message card, my symptoms happen less and less and they are less intense, my energy and stamina have drastically increased and my fear of making myself worse has virtually gone. Make of it what you will, but I don't think I'm going to need many sessions and I really believe that I'm on the way out of this illness. The improvements that I've gained in just the last month are well worth the £80 I've spent so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home