little miss reverse

A journey from ME/CFS to health using Reverse Therapy and Lightning Process

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Love you and leave you...

I've been doing the Lightning Process for a couple of weeks and as a result have realised that I can no longer do this blog in the way I have been doing. Usually I go away, do something then come back and tell where it has worked and where it hasn't, where it has been easy and where it has been difficult.

This isn't going to work with LP because of how I need to do the process. I'm probably not making any sense to anyone who hasn't done it, but if you decide to go for it you will probably understand. If I continue to do this blog as described above, I will be undoing all my hard work towards my recovery and I'm not willing to do that.

So, I'm going to have to love you and leave you. I'm absolutely committed to a full recovery and I'm going to make this thing work for me.

I promise to come back one last time at some point in the future when I am fully recovered to say 'I've done it!', but until then, good luck and the very best of health to everyone who has been following this story.

If there is one final message from me, it is: there is a way out, just keep the faith, keep you mind and your eyes wide open and don't give up hope.

lots of love

Miss B xxx

3 Comments:

At 3:57 pm, Blogger Ciara said...

I have enjoyed your blog Miss B and it provokes a lot of thought. Please do come back later down the road and tell us where it leads. Thanks for baring your soul, BM and HM.

-C x

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Mo said...

Good luck in the future.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Radha-Madhava said...

Hello Little Miss Reverse!

I wonder how you are getting on with the Lightning Process. I also learned it in Bath, six months ago now; I'm doing much better, but it wasn't lightning quick for me. I still have a long way to go.

There is so little on the web about the Lightning Process by people who have been practising it - I would love the support and experience of others who are doing it. So if you feel like posting some more, I would be very glad of it!

In the meantime, I hope you are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home